With the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility as our guide, we work with you every day to help your children have fun while realizing their potential. With the Y, you can feel confident that all child and teen activities offer a safe, positive environment to learn, play and grow.
Our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. The Quincy Family YMCA is a non-profit charitable organization committed to strengthening the foundations of the community through programs and services focused on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. The YMCA is open to everyone regardless of race, religion, or inability to pay.
The YMCA is Open 24 Hours on Weekdays!NEW Offerings in 2015
- FREE Nursery Child Care for Family & Single Parent Family Members
- TrainSmart with Gary Sports Strength & Conditioning Program
- Jillian Michaels BodyShred Classes
- Kamagon Express & Roll Classes
- SKIPS Club swim lessons group for youth ages 6 months to 3 years
- NEW Steam Room is open - Rules & Restrictions
- Mobile Text Alerts now available! Receive information about programs and promotions directly to your phone. Text QUINCYYMCA to 38470 to enroll.
Take the Quincy YMCA Virtual Tour
Sport SchedulesAdult Volleyball
Monday Women's Power
Tuesday Women's Rec
Registration Now OpenSummer Camp
Indoor Sprint Triathlon
John Flaiz Memorial Volleyball Tournament
The Y Challenge
2015 Mississippi Mud Mania